EthosCE Content Learning Management System
EthosCE LMS is an award-winning content learning management system for continuing medical education (CME) in the health professions. EthosCE LMS manages over 1.5 million CE credits for our clients include medical associations, academic medical centers, education companies, and healthcare systems.
- Affordable and easy-to-use.
- Hosted and open source versions available.
- Highly customizable and scalable.
- Enterprise-level features and expert support.
- Contact us today to automate your CME enterprise!
Plans & Pricing
Affordable monthly hosted subscription and open source versions available.Full Comparison Chart
Software as a Service. Monthly Subscription(267) 234-7401
One low monthly price. One powerful LMS. Our most popular and economical plan for small- to mid-size organizations.
Open Source Version (267) 234-7401
Full-featured learning management system. Perfect for mid- to large-size healthcare associations, health plans, pharmacies and hospitals. Fully customizable. Integration with critical applications.
- Modifying Homepage
- Learning Groups
- Course Creation Wizard
- Add Course Elements
- Certificate and Credit Management
- Viewing Reports
- Report Center
Features ListFull Comparison Chart
- Centralized, browser-based content authoring.
- Template-driven, permission-based publishing.
- Support for multiple Websites and languages.
- Document management and tagging.
- Customizable forms.
- Google Search and Analytics.
- Personal preferences and profiles.
- Geolocalization of content.
- Web-based site administration.
- Caching to maximize performance and scalability.
- ACCME PARS-compliant automated XML reporting.
- Centralized curriculum, test, and assessment administration.
- Secure, customized user registration process.
- Support for SCORM 1.2 and any multimedia course format.
- Automated CME assessment scoring and certificate generation.
- Multiple question formats and test bank.
- Real-time online core and custom reporting on participation and impact.
- Data export to other outcomes measurement platforms and databases.
- Collaboration learning via discussion forums and calendars.
- Single sign-on authentication.
- Shopping cart functionality
- Single- or multi- course purchasing.
- Discount/promotional code for individuals or groups.
- Real-time reporting and data export capabilities.
- Integration with 3rd party financial software.
Social Media and Web 2.0
- Moderated discussion forums.
- Integration with Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Twitter.
- "Share This" to visitors' social media channels.
- RSS content syndication.
- Single- and multi-author blogs (optional).
All Plans Include
- Priority Support
- Visual Data Reports
- Unlimited Users/Profiles
- Unlimited Certificates
- Unlimited Courses
- Custom Domain
- User Manuals & Training