American Academy of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology deployed EthosCE Learning Management System to automate and streamline their CME enterprise. Learn how we implemented robust assessments, transcript management, 24/7 reporting, and iMIS integration via web service/API Read More
Visit Our Blog
EthosCE Supports ACCME PARS, CE Broker, CPE Monitor, American Board of Internal Medicine, and Single Sign On (SSO) AuthenticationAt EthosCE Learning Management System, we are strong advocates and supporters of web services for seamless data transfers between EthosCE and 3rd party applications (e.g., association management...
EthosCE is an award-winning, ACCME PARS-compliant learning management system designed to automate and streamline continuing medical education (CME) in medical associations, academic medical centers, education companies, and healthcare systems. Monthly subscription and enterprise-level, open source versions availabe.
Create Web-based Performance Improvement (PI) CME activities. Using the AMA A-B-C model, you can offer interactive PI programs with benchmarking, chart audits, email reminders as a stand-alone program or integrated with EthosCE Learning Management System
Extend the impact and reach of your organization with conference Webcasting, virtual patient case studies, and custom e-learning modules. We leverage the latest in Web, new media, and instructional design technologies to create a meaningful educational experience.
EthosCE Learning Management System
- EthosCE LMS Blog Latest news & features about our EthosCE Learning Management System
- Amazing....what an impact on everyday life! https://t.co/d008JWTiVz — 19 weeks 2 days ago
- Webinar: 7 Reasons Your CME Outcomes Weren't Great & How to Fix Them - http://t.co/WOge9Md3H1 — 24 weeks 2 days ago
- Webinar: 7 Reasons Your CE Outcomes Weren't Great & How to Fix Them - http://t.co/V5h19XV4Bd — 24 weeks 2 days ago
- Visit EthosCE LMS at 2015 ACEHP Meeting in Dallas | Booth 319 - http://t.co/yjrroMKwHd — 32 weeks 4 days ago