American Academy of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology deployed EthosCE Learning Management System to automate and streamline their CME enterprise. Learn how we implemented robust assessments, transcript management, 24/7 reporting, and iMIS integration via web service/API Read More
Visit Our Blog
Today we've released EthosCE 7.4.2. We'll be rolling this release out to customers during the coming weeks. Here's a description of what to expect. Enrollment bundles for paid courses. In 7.4.1 we...
EthosCE is an award-winning, ACCME PARS-compliant learning management system designed to automate and streamline continuing medical education (CME) in medical associations, academic medical centers, education companies, and healthcare systems. Monthly subscription and enterprise-level, open source versions availabe.
Create Web-based Performance Improvement (PI) CME activities. Using the AMA A-B-C model, you can offer interactive PI programs with benchmarking, chart audits, email reminders as a stand-alone program or integrated with EthosCE Learning Management System
Extend the impact and reach of your organization with conference Webcasting, virtual patient case studies, and custom e-learning modules. We leverage the latest in Web, new media, and instructional design technologies to create a meaningful educational experience.
- EthosCE LMS Product Blog Latest news & features about our EthosCE Learning Management System
- Amazing....what an impact on everyday life! https://t.co/d008JWTiVz — 14 weeks 4 days ago
- Webinar: 7 Reasons Your CME Outcomes Weren't Great & How to Fix Them - http://t.co/WOge9Md3H1 — 19 weeks 4 days ago
- Webinar: 7 Reasons Your CE Outcomes Weren't Great & How to Fix Them - http://t.co/V5h19XV4Bd — 19 weeks 4 days ago
- Visit EthosCE LMS at 2015 ACEHP Meeting in Dallas | Booth 319 - http://t.co/yjrroMKwHd — 27 weeks 6 days ago